- Language: English
- 1677 Pages
- Published: July 2014
- Region: Global
Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Switzerland
- 13 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in-depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd. is the Swiss private banking subsidiary of Arab Bank, which is based in Jordan. The company offers a broad range of wealth management and private solutions to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Services offered by the company include banking services, financial planning, trust and fiduciary services, advisory services, and discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio management services.
- Additional services offered by the company include treasury and foreign exchange services and financing services such as trade finance, lombard loans and mortgages. Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd. operates through its two branches located in Geneva and Zurich. In addition to its Swiss operations, the company offers its services in Asia and the Middle East and North Africa region through Arab Bank Plc, in continental Europe through Europe Arab Bank, and in Australia through Arab Bank Australia Ltd. It is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
- Arab Bank (Switzerland) Ltd.