Ukrainian Fixed Broadband Market - B2B And B2C Segments Q3 2012
- ID: 2321017
- November 2012
- Region: Ukraine
- 73 Pages
- Expert & Consulting
Review Of The Ukrainian Market Of Fixed Broadband Of B2B And B2C Segments In The 3Rd Quarter Of 2012
OBJECTIVE: Evaluation and development of marketing competitive strategy of fixed broadband at the national level of Ukraine.
At the end of 3rd quarter of 2012 the penetration of the fixed broadband (FBB) on the mass market in the private households throughout Ukraine was 37.1%. Top-5 TelCos control about 44,6% of the market. The total subscriber growth during the 3rd quarter of 2012 was 2.81%.
As of 1 October 2012, 78% of the total estimated revenue of the Ukrainian operators of FBB was from individuals while 22% from business clients. During the 3rd quarter of 2012 the revenue increased on 3.6% in comparison with 2nd quarter of 2012.
At the end of the 3rd quarter of 2012 the ARPU of fixed broadband services in Ukraine (excluding VAT) for the whole market was 75.64 UAH per month. In the 3rd quarter of 2012 the market showed a slight increase of the blended ARPU.
The main technology of the access to the broadband Internet was Ethernet. About 66.05% of subscribers were receiving the service through this technology.
The companies that are not in the list of Top-15, took about 43.8% of the Ukrainian market of fixed Broadband access to the Internet in Ukraine by quantity of subscribers.
It's comprehensive quarterly review of the market of fixed broadband of Ukraine. The full report gives explanation what has originated the growth of ARPU after its long decline, what are the shares of the Ukrainian top ISPs, the main drivers that influence the market growth, the future of changes in technologies. The report has penetration data, separate market indicators for B2C and B2B segments (subscribers, revenues, etc.). It also has the analysis of tariffs and marketing activities. The provided information could be interesting for other countries as business case of ARPU's growth and the ways of market growth.
If you plan:
- to increase the market share
- to enter new market;
- to increase the profit;
- to know who are your main direct competitors;
- to determine what caused sales fall / increase;
- to acquire new assets, to invest in the telecom business.
You get a tool:
- to estimate the total size of the market;
- to assess the dynamics of the penetration of services;
- to assess the market share of the company and its competitors (revenues, customer base);
- to determine the ownership structure of service providers;
- to analyze the selling proposition of the major market players.
- Government agencies with a need to compare prices across countries
- Global telecommunication operators, especially their managers needing to keep track of new markets and availability of M&A deals
- Associations and Technology Groups
- Corporate librarians for technology companies
- Vendors of telecommunication infrastructure, software and equipment
- Consultancies and Marketing agencies
- Investors, Venture Capital companies, Private Equity Funds, investment banks and financial institutions
The report is immediately available in Russian. Please allow 10 days for the English version (free of charge). SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1. Conclusions and Recommendations
2. Basic Information
2.1. General Information about the Market
2.2. Service Penetration
2.3. Market Structure by Technologies
2.4. Market Structure by Regions
3. Key Market Players
3.1. The Profiles of the Main Players
3.2. The Shares of the Main Operators
3.3. The Dynamics of Subscriber Base of the Main Operators
3.4. The Revenues of the Main Operators
3.5. The Evaluation of ARPU
3.6. The Methods of Accounting Active Subscribers
4. Selling Proposition of the Main Market Players
4.1. Entry Threshold
4.2. Tariff Policy (B2C-Segment)
4.2. Tariff Policy (B2B-Segment)
4.3. Marketing Activities.
The total number of Tables - 48, Diagrams - 31:
1. Revenues (mln. UAH without VAT).
2. Subscriber Base.
3. Dynamic of Revenue (mln. UAH without VAT).
4. Dynamics of Subscriber base.
5. Dynamics of ARPU (UAH without VAT).
6. Service Penetration.
7. The shares of the Main Technologies of Fixed Broadband.
8. Dynamics of the Market Structure by Technologies.
9. Dynamics of the Market Structure by Regions.
10. Rating of the Ukrainian Telecom Operators of the Fixed Broadband (Top-15).
11. Penetration of the ?2?-Segment.
12. Subscriber Indicators (B2B-Segment) of the Leading Ukrainian Telecom Operators of the Fixed Broadband.
13. Dynamics of the Subscriber Base of the Main Operators.
14. Dynamics of the Market Shares (by Subscribers) of the Main Operators.
15. Revenue of the Fixed Broadband During the Quarter.
16. The Shares of the Operators by Subscribers.
17. Dynamics of Revenues of the Main Operators (mln. UAH).
18. Dynamics of the Market Shares by Revenues of the Main Operators.
19. The Shares of the Leading Operators by Revenues (B2B-Segment).
20. ARPU of the Main Operators (UAH) at the End of the Quarter.
21. ARPU of the Main Operators (UAH) (B2B-segment).
22. The methods of accounting active subscribers.
23. The Level of Unification of the Selling Propositions of the National Players.
24. Basic model of charging.
25. Selling Propositions without Traffic Limits ("Unlimited").
26. Selling Proposition without Speed Limits ("Prepaid Traffic").
27. Marketing Activities.
- Azovbudcomplect" (TM Trinity)
- DEK (TM Matrix)
- Datagroup (Domashniy Telecom)
- FreeNet (TM O3)
- Golden Telecom
- Kyivstar (Domashniy Internet)
- MSP Format
- NPP TeNeT
- TRK Efir
- Ukrtelecom (OGO!)
- Vokar Holding