• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd: Company Capsule
Strategic Defence Intelligence, November 2012, Pages: 25
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, and key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd (Beijing Capital) is an aeronautical and non aeronautical services provider based in China. The aeronautical business segment provides ground support services, aircraft landings, take offs and passenger service facilities and fire fighting services for domestic and foreign air transportation enterprises. The non-aeronautical business segment provides franchise-based operation of ground handling agent services, in-flight catering services, duty free and other retail shops in the terminals, restaurants and other food and beverage businesses and leasing of advertising spaces inside and outside the terminals. The company was incorporated in the year 1958. Beijing Capital is headquartered in Beijing, China.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
4.3 Disclaimer Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Solvency
Figure 5: Valuation
Figure 6: Market Capitalization
Figure 7: Efficiency
Figure 8: Valuation
Figure 9: Liquidity
Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd