- Language: English
- 108 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: China
China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd.: Company Capsule
- Published: November 2012
- Region: China
- 23 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, and key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd (China Avic), formerly Jiangxi Changhe Automobile Co., Ltd is an aerospace mechanical and electronic products and accessories manufacturer and distributor based in China. The company's products include plane engine parameter collection devices, display and record devices, plane location navigation equipments, plane attitude heading systems, air data systems, transporter and helicopter automobile steering devices, aviation lightening systems, cockpit control panels and light adjustment systems, integrated plane warning systems, aerospace specialty drives and actuation systems, aviation instruction meter electronic controlling devices, sensors and sensitive components and textile machinery and raw materials among others. It operates through its subsidiaries, Shanghai Aviation Electric Co., Ltd. and Lanzhou Wanli Aviation Electric Co., Ltd. China Avic is headquartered in Beijing, China. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
4.3 Disclaimer Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Solvency
Figure 4: Valuation
Figure 5: Market Capitalization
Figure 6: Efficiency
Figure 7: Valuation
Figure 8: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
China Avic Avionics Equipment Co Ltd.