Strategic Defence Intelligence's "North Navigation Control Technology Co., Ltd. (China North Optical-Electrical Tech Co) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, and key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "North Navigation Control Technology Co., Ltd. (China North Optical-Electrical Tech Co)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "North Navigation Control Technology Co., Ltd. (China North Optical-Electrical Tech Co)" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "North Navigation Control Technology Co., Ltd. (China North Optical-Electrical Tech Co)"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
North Navigation Control Technology Co., Ltd. (North Navigation) is a manufacturer of military and civil products based in China. The company offers defense products such as military unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), inertial navigation system, global positioning system devices, air-borne environmental control systems, air-borne vehicular and ship-borne stabilized sighting systems, seeker systems, inertial devices, remote suppression series and fire control systems. It also offers precise optical, mechanical and electronic integration products, remote sensing information system technical products, intelligent control technical products, new light source electronic devices, textile and apparel automation complete equipment and components. The company operates its businesses in China's domestic markets. North Navigation is headquartered in Beijing, China. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
4.3 Disclaimer Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: Key Employees Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Market Capitalization
Figure 8: Efficiency
Figure 9: Turnover - Inventory and Asset