SDI's "Homeland Security Market in France to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in France to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Homeland Security market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Homeland Security market in France.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Homeland Security market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in France by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Homeland Security market in France
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 France - Homeland Security Market Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Police modernization segment is expected to constitute the largest market share in France
2.2 Border security to account for second largest proportion of expenditure by France on homeland security
2.3 Spending on counter terrorism expected to exhibit a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: French Homeland Security Market Overview Figure 1: Homeland Security Market in France (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Homeland security Market Split by Sector in France (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Police Modernization Market Size in France (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Border Security Market Size in France (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 5: Counter Terrorism Market Size in France (US$ Million), 2012-2022