Homeland Security Market in Saudi Arabia to 2022: Market Brief
- ID: 2329024
- November 2012
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- 13 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Saudi Arabia to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Saudi Arabia to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Homeland Security market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Homeland Security market in Saudi Arabia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Homeland Security market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Saudi Arabia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Homeland Security market in Saudi Arabia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Saudi Arabia - Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Border security to witness robust spending during the forecast period
2.2 Infrastructure spending to constitute the second largest segment in the Saudi Arabian homeland security market
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Saudi Arabian Homeland Security Market Overview
Table 2: Major Saudi Arabian Homeland Security Programs Figure 1: Homeland Security Market in Saudi Arabia (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Border Security Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Infrastructure Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2012-2022