- Language: English
- 199 Pages
- Published: February 2013
- Region: Global
Homeland Security Market in Australia to 2022: Market Brief
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Australia
- 15 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Australia to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Australia to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Homeland Security market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Homeland Security market in Australia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Homeland Security market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Australia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Homeland Security market in Australia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Australia - Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Maritime security to account for the highest proportion of expenditure by Australia on homeland security
2.2 Border security accounts for the second largest share of Australian spending on homeland security
2.3 Spending on counter terrorism expected to exhibit a CAGR of 13.3% during the forecast period
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Australian Homeland Security Market Overview Figure 1: Homeland Security Market in Australia (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Homeland Security Market Split by Sector in Australia (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Maritime Security Market Size in Australia (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Border Security Market Size in Australia (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 5: Counter Terrorism Market Size in Australia (US$ Million), 2012-2022