- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
Homeland Security Market in Nigeria to 2022: Market Brief
- ID: 2329029
- November 2012
- Region: Nigeria
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Nigeria to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Nigeria to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Homeland Security market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Homeland Security market in Nigeria.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Homeland Security market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Nigeria by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Homeland Security market in Nigeria
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Nigeria - Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Nigeria's expenditure on police modernization to account for the highest proportion of expenditure
2.2 HLS Infrastructure is expected to constitute the second largest market share in Nigeria
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Nigerian Homeland Security Market Overview Figure 1: Homeland Security Market in Nigeria (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Homeland Security Market Split By Category in Nigeria (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Police Modernization Market Size in Nigeria (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Infrastructure Market Size in Nigeria (US$ Million), 2012-2022