- Language: English
- 199 Pages
- Published: February 2013
Homeland Security Market in Brazil to 2022: Market Brief
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Brazil
- 15 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Brazil to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Homeland Security Market in Brazil to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Homeland Security market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Homeland Security market in Brazil.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Homeland Security market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Brazil by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Homeland Security market in Brazil
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Brazil - Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Infrastructure to account for the highest proportion of expenditure by Brazil on Homeland Security
2.2 Border Security accounts for second largest share of Brazilian spending on Homeland Security
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Brazilian Homeland Security Market Overview Figure 1: Homeland Security Market in Brazil (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Homeland Security Market Split By Category in Brazil (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Infrastructure Market Size in Brazil (US$ Billion), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Border Security Market Size in Brazil (US$ Million), 2012-2022