Pricing and Reimbursement in Russia - Big Pharma Take Advantage of Reimbursement for Costly Drugs Through the DLO's Seven Nosologies Program
- Language: English
- 53 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Russia
SDI's "Military Aircraft Market in Russia to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Aircraft Market in Russia to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Aircraft market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Aircraft market in Russia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Aircraft market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Russia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Aircraft market in Russia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defense Intelligence
2 Russia Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1.1 Demand for multi-role aircraft to be robust as the country is modernizing its air force
2.1.2 Bombers to be in demand in Russia during the forecast period
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Russian Military Aircraft Market Overview
Table 2: Key Russian Military Aircraft Programs Figure 1: Military Aircraft Market in Russia (US$ Billion), 2011-2021
Figure 2: Military Aircraft Market Split by Category in Russia (%), 2011-2021
Figure 3: Multi-role Aircraft Market Size in Russia (US$ Billion), 2011-2021
Figure 4: Bombers Market Size in Russia (US$ Billion), 2011-2021