- Language: English
- Published: November 2012
- Region: France
Military Aircraft Market in South Korea to 2021: Market Brief
- ID: 2329051
- November 2012
- Region: South Korea
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Military Aircraft Market in South Korea to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Aircraft Market in South Korea to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Aircraft market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Aircraft market in South Korea.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Aircraft market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in South Korea by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Aircraft market in South Korea
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defense Intelligence
2 South Korea Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1.1 South Korea is investing in multi-role aircraft due to the rising naval power of China and North Korea and to replace its aging fleet of fighter aircraft
2.1.2 South Korea is planning to procure C-17 transport aircraft
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: South Korean Military Aircraft Market Overview
Table 2: Main South Korean Military Aircraft Programs Figure 1: Military Aircraft Market in South Korea (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 2: Military Aircraft Market Split by Category in South Korea (%), 2011-2021
Figure 3: Multi-Role Aircraft Market Size in South Korea (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 4: Transport Aircraft Market Size in South Korea (US$ Million), 2011-2021