SDI's "Military Aircraft Market in South Africa to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Aircraft Market in South Africa to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Aircraft market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Aircraft market in South Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Aircraft market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in South Africa by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Aircraft market in South Africa
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defense Intelligence
2 South Africa Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1.1 South African defense ministry expected to acquire advanced high performance reconnaissance light aircraft (AHRLAC)
2.1.2 South Africa expected to procure A400M transport aircraft by 2012
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: South African Military Aircraft Market Overview
Table 2: Key South African Military Aircraft Programs Figure 1: Military Aircraft Market in South Africa (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 2: Military Aircraft Market Split by Category in South Africa (%), 2011-2021
Figure 3: Reconnaissance and surveillance Aircraft Market Size in South Africa (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 4: Transport Aircraft Market Size in South Africa (US$ Million), 2011-2021