- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
Banque Cramer & Cie SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Switzerland
- 15 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Banque Cramer & Cie SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in-depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banque Cramer & Cie SA' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banque Cramer & Cie SA is a private banking and wealth management services provider in Switzerland. The company offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. It offers wealth management, investment advisory, and bespoke financial services to private clients, institutional clients, and independent managers.
Key services offered by the company include portfolio management, financial advisory, and loan products and services. Assets under management (AuM) of the company, which included private and institutional clients, stood at CHF1.52 billion as on December 31, 2011. The company had historical assets under management (AuM) figure of CHF1.61 billion as on December 31, 2010, which stood at CHF1.18 billion as on December 31, 2009. It has a presence in Lugano, and Geneva. Banque Cramer & Cie SA is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
- Banque Cramer & Cie SA