- Published: October 2011
Corner Bank Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Switzerland
- 15 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
Corner Bank Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Corner Bank Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Corner Bank Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Corner Bank Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management services arm of Corner Bank Group, an independent private banking group in Switzerland. The company offers a broad range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families.
- Its private banking services include general banking services, advisory and asset management, tax and retirement planning, lending, market services, and online services. Additionally, the company offers asset management mandate, asset management funds mandate, and management mandates for alternative investments.
- The company has a presence in Lugano, Chiasso, Geneva, Locarno and Zurich. Additionally, the company operates through its foreign affiliates comprising Corner Banque (Luxembourg) SA in Luxembourg, Corner Bank (Overseas) Ltd. in Bahamas, and BonusCard.ch AG in Switzerland. Corner Bank Private Banking is headquartered in Lugano, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations