• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Television Market in Italy: 2012-2014. The Watershed Years (Italian Version)
ITMedia Consulting, December 2012, Pages: 28
The Italian TV market is in a recession: for the first time ever the serious losses of the advertising resources come with the reduction of pay TV revenue, which has been the engine of growth for the last decade.
At the same time resources move to players focusing on new broadband offers and thematic channels on the digital terrestrial network. In spite of the crisis, the TV market is still quite dynamic: TV and online are no longer two separate worlds, but they are starting to communicate within fading borders.
This trend damages those players relying on well-established business models, to new entrants' benefit and to whom will be able to catch the opportunities offered by the technological innovation, that is, the convergence between TV, internet and electronic communications.
In the VI edition of its annual report, ITMedia Consulting describes the changes in the Italian TV market in the coming years with data, tables and graphics, forecasting the growth of different platforms, resources and major players. The Television Market in Italy has become an essential reference for professionals in this field to anticipate changes and trends in the Italian television market.
REASONS TO BUY
This report is a unique tool:
- To provide unique and exact information, figures, tables and graphs of the television market.
- To get a preview of the growth forecasts of the different platforms, resources and key players in the market.
- To prepare business plans and strategies based on information that takes all the changes that will intervene in the coming years into account.
- To obtain crucial information to operate in the market more efficiently.
- To understand the factors of competition and anticipate competitors with innovative and effective solutions.
Part I - The TV Market
The Television in Italy
Part II – The operators
- Sky Italia
- Telecom Italia
- Other Operators
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.