- Language: English
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Italy
Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2336358
- November 2013
- 15 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking is a private banking and wealth management services provider in Italy. It is the private banking and wealth management arm of Banca Popolare di Sondrio. The bank provides private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. Services provided by the bank include insurance, investment management and various mortgage services to its clients.
Banca Popolare di Sondrio's assets under management (AuM), which included private and institutional clients, stood at EUR3.75 billion (US$4.8 billion) as on December 31, 2012. Banca Popolare di Sondrio had historical AuM figures of EUR3.84 billion (US$4.9 billion) as on December 31, 2011, which stood at EUR3.51 billion (US$4.5 billion) as on December 31, 2010, and EUR4.1 billion (US$5.3 billion) as on December 31, 2009. Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking has a presence across Italy. It is headquartered in Sondrio, Italy. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
- Banca Popolare di Sondrio Private Banking