- Language: English
- 69 Pages
- Published: September 2013
- Region: United States
C2/C4ISR Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2021: Market Brief
- Published: December 2012
- Region: United Arab Emirates
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "C2/C4ISR Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "C2/C4ISR Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on C2/C4ISR market to 2021.
- Features top performing categories in the C2/C4ISR market in United Arab Emirates.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the C2/C4ISR market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in United Arab Emirates by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the C2/C4ISR market in United Arab Emirates
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 UAE Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1 Airborne C2/C4ISR systems market to decline over the forecast period
2.2 Demand for land C2/C4ISR systems in UAE to increase by 2021
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: UAE C2/C4ISR Market Overview
Table 2: Key UAE C2/C4ISR Programs Figure 1: C2/C4ISR Market in UAE (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 2: C2/C4ISR Market Split by Sector in UAE (%), 2011-2021
Figure 3: Airborne C2/C4ISR Market Size in UAE (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 4: Land C2/C4ISR Market Size in UAE (US$ Million), 2011-2021