- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: United States
C2/C4ISR Market in Saudi Arabia to 2021: Market Brief
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "C2/C4ISR Market in Saudi Arabia to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "C2/C4ISR Market in Saudi Arabia to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on C2/C4ISR market to 2021.
- Features top performing categories in the C2/C4ISR market in Saudi Arabia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the C2/C4ISR market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Saudi Arabia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the C2/C4ISR market in Saudi Arabia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Saudi Arabia Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1 The market for space C2/C4ISR systems expected remain stable over the forecast period
2.2 The procurement of land C2/C4ISR systems to end by 2021
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Saudi Arabian C2/C4ISR Market Overview
Table 2: Key Saudi Arabian C2/C4ISR Programs Figure 1: C2/C4ISR Market in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 2: C2/C4ISR Market Split by Sector in Saudi Arabia (%), 2011-2021
Figure 3: Space-based C2/C4ISR Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 4: Land C2/C4ISR Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2011-2021