C2/C4ISR Market in China to 2021: Market Brief
- ID: 2347509
- December 2012
- Region: China
- 15 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "C2/C4ISR Market in China to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "C2/C4ISR Market in China to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on C2/C4ISR market to 2021.
- Features top performing categories in the C2/C4ISR market in China.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the C2/C4ISR market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in China by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the C2/C4ISR market in China
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 China Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1 Space systems to be in high demand over the forecast period
2.2 Airborne C2/C4ISR systems to experience high demand to improve the surveillance capabilities of the armed forces
2.3 Demand for land C2/C4ISR systems driven by volatile relations with Taiwan
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Chinese C2/C4ISR Market Overview
Table 2: Key Chinese C2/C4ISR Programs Figure 1: C2/C4ISR Market in China (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 2: C2/C4ISR Market by Sector in China (%), 2011-2021
Figure 3: Space C2/C4ISR Market Size in China (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 4: Airborne C2/C4ISR Market Size in China (US$ Million), 2011-2021
Figure 5: Land C2/C4ISR Market Size in China (US$ Million), 2011-2021