- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
Military Radar Market in Russia to 2022: Market Brief
- Published: December 2012
- Region: Russia
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Military Radar Market in Russia to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Radar Market in Russia to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Radar market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Radar market in Russia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Radar market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Russia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Radar market in Russia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Russia Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Demand for airborne military radar systems to increase during the forecast period
2.2 Procurement of ground-based military radars to end by 2016
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Russian Military Radar Market Overview
Table 2: Major Russian Military Radar Programs Figure 1: Military Radar Market in Russia (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Military Radar Market Split by Sector in Russia (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Airborne Military Radar Market Size in Russia (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Ground-based Military Radar Market Size in Russia (US$ Million), 2012-2022