Military Radar Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2022: Market Brief
- ID: 2347555
- December 2012
- Region: United Arab Emirates
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Military Radar Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Radar Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Radar market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Radar market in United Arab Emirates.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Radar market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in United Arab Emirates by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Radar market in United Arab Emirates
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 UAE Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 Demand for ground-based military radars to be robust until 2018
2.2 Airborne military radars market to increase during the forecast period
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: UAE Military Radar Market Overview
Table 2: Major UAE Military Radar Programs Figure 1: Military Radar Market in UAE (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Military Radar Market Split by Sector in UAE (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Ground-based Military Radar Market Size in UAE (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Airborne Military Radar Market Size in UAE (US$ Million), 2012-2022