Military Radar Market in Saudi Arabia to 2022: Market Brief
- ID: 2347556
- December 2012
- Region: Saudi Arabia
- 14 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Military Radar Market in Saudi Arabia to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Radar Market in Saudi Arabia to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Radar market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Radar market in Saudi Arabia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Radar market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Saudi Arabia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Radar market in Saudi Arabia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Saudi Arabia Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 The market for airborne military radars expected to increase during the forecast period
2.2 The procurement of ground-based military radars to end by 2022
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Saudi Arabian Military Radar Market Overview
Table 2: Major Saudi Arabian Military Radar Programs Figure 1: Military Radar Market in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Military Radar Market Split by Sector in Saudi Arabia (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Airborne Military Radar Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Ground-based Military Radar Market Size in Saudi Arabia (US$ Million), 2012-2022