- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
- Region: South Korea
Military Radar Market in South Korea to 2022: Market Brief
- ID: 2347558
- December 2012
- Region: South Korea
- 15 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Military Radar Market in South Korea to 2022: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Military Radar Market in South Korea to 2022: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Military Radar market to 2022.
- Features top performing categories in the Military Radar market in South Korea.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Military Radar market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in South Korea by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Military Radar market in South Korea
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 South Korea Market Size and Forecast 2012-2022
2.1 South Korea is investing in airborne radar systems to combat the threat posed by North Korea
2.2 South Korea expected to allocate US$840 million towards the acquisition of ground-based radars
2.3 South Korean expenditure on naval radars expected to increase at a CAGR of 9.15% over the forecast period.
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: South Korean Military Radar Systems Market Overview
Table 2: Main South Korean Military Radar Programs Figure 1: Military Radar Market in South Korea (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 2: Military Radar Market Split by Sector in South Korea (%), 2012-2022
Figure 3: Airborne Radars Market Size in South Korea (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 4: Ground-based Radar Market Size in South Korea (US$ Million), 2012-2022
Figure 5: Naval Radar Market Size in South Korea (US$ Million), 2012-2022