- Language: English
- 149 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
Cyber Warfare Market in the United Kingdom to 2021: Market Brief
- ID: 2347565
- December 2012
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 12 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Cyber Warfare Market in the United Kingdom to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Cyber Warfare Market in the United Kingdom to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Cyber Warfare market to 2021.
- Features top performing categories in the Cyber Warfare market in United Kingdom.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Cyber Warfare market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in United Kingdom by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Cyber Warfare market in United Kingdom
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 The UK Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1 Cyber-weapons program to be the only major program during 2011-2014
2.2 Cyber security strategy for 2011 released in November 2011
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: UK Cyber Warfare Market Overview
Table 2: Key UK Cyber Warfare Programs Figure 1: Cyber Warfare Market in the UK (US$ Million), 2011-2021