Cyber Warfare Market in Russia to 2021: Market Brief
- ID: 2347566
- December 2012
- Region: Russia
- 12 pages
- Strategic Defence Intelligence
SDI's "Cyber Warfare Market in Russia to 2021: Market Brief" provides historic and forecast market sizing and market segmentation analysis.
SDI's "Cyber Warfare Market in Russia to 2021: Market Brief" provides a quantitative view of forecast market sizing and top performing categories in the market. The information in this Market Brief draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Provides key forecast statistics on Cyber Warfare market to 2021.
- Features top performing categories in the Cyber Warfare market in Russia.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Cyber Warfare market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis
- Identify trends in Russia by analyzing the forecast market data
- Use the market size data to discover the future direction of the Cyber Warfare market in Russia
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary methodology
1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
2 Russia Market Size and Forecast 2011-2021
2.1 Military doctrine released in 2010 lays down guidelines for securing cyberspace
2.2 Russia believed to be conducting cyber war against Estonia, Georgia and Kyrgyzstan
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About SDI
3.4 Disclaimer Table 1: Russian Cyber Warfare Market Overview Figure 1: Cyber Warfare Market in Russia (US$ Million), 2011-2021