• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
China Oilfield Services Limited,(CHOLF) Profile and Financials, plus Energy Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
Plunkett Research Ltd, December 2012, Pages: 45
Why You Should Buy This Report:
A value-packed package of corporate financial analysis, for China Oilfield Services Limited (CHOLF), plus vital industry benchmarks and extensive operating ratios, along with an analysis of key industry trends. This is an extraordinarily useful and comprehensive package at a terrific price.
- Corporate financial analysis
- Complete set of important operating ratios, including EBITDA and Sales Per Employee as well as ROI, ROA, etc.
- Includes financials and ratios for this company and a vital set of comparisons to averages for all firms in its industry NAIC code
- In-depth analysis of this industry's key trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
By Reading This Report, You Will:
- Corporate financial analysis
- What is this firm's multi-year financial performance?
- How do its performance, balance sheet, cash flow and operating metrics compare to the averages for its industry?
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett's products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Energy Industry Introduction
Proposals for U.S. Electricity Grid Enhancements include a “Smart Grid,” Regional Transmission Organizations (RTOs) and Technologies such as Flow Cell Batteries
Superconductivity Comes of Age
Global Shale Gas Resources Revolutionize the Energy Industry
Crude Oil from Shale Booms in North Dakota’s Bakken and Texas’ Eagle Ford
Coalbed Methane Production Soars, Boosts U.S. Gas Production
New Pipeline Projects are Needed to Handle Growing Production, But They Create Controversy
LNG Projects Offer Increased Supply/Floating LNG Plants May Change the Industry
Russia and West Africa Have Massive Production/Israel Develops Major Gas Fields
Companies Use New Technologies for Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery
Advances in Technology Lead to New Gains in Exploration and Production/Electromagnetic Technology Looks Promising 13Extension of Offshore Drilling into Extreme Water Depths Continues/Brazil Is a Leading Producer Offshore
Energy Demand Climbs in India and China/Nuclear, Hydro and Gas Projects Grow
Canada’s Oil Sands Production Reaches 1.7 Million Barrels per Day, But Operating Costs Are High
Production of Synthetic Crude from Kerogen Trapped in Shale Advances Through New Technologies
Clean Coal and Coal Gasification Technologies Advance/Carbon Capture (CCS) Proves Costly
The Industry Takes a New Look at Nuclear Power
Ethanol Production Soared, But U.S. Federal Subsidy Expires
New Refineries and Petrochemicals Plants Add to Capacity/Take Advantage of Cheap Natural Gas on the Gulf Coast
Energy Intensity is a Prime Focus in China/U.S. Achieves Dramatic Energy Intensity Results
America on Track to Lead the World in Oil Production by 201727Company Profile
China Oilfield Services Limited
USA, CHN, IND
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.