Component type list:
4. Automotive, others (sockets, terminals,...)
End user application markets
1. Consumer - audio video
- Set-top boxes
- Videos & other
2. Data processing
- Mainframes, servers, workstations
- Peripherals & other
- Mobile terminals
- Mobile infrastructure
- Fixe infrastructure
- Terminals and others
4. Aerospace & defence
- Space & avionics
- Radiocoms, weapon systems & others
- Engine control
- Instrument panel & Comfort & others
- Power supplies, converters
- Power distribution
- Automation and control equipment
- Instrumentation & others
7. Consumer - household appliances
7 connector types: I/O, Coaxial, Circular, Rectangular, Optical fiber, PCBs, Others (Automotive, sockets, terminals, …) plus total = 8 tables
Electronics production scenario= 1 table
A component type table gave markets by end user application
The survey results are proposed in a database which contain the market data for passive and electromechanicals components (discrete, interface, interconnect product, etc...)
This survey is the result of 20 years of economic research and market analysis.
- Twice a year the author conducts a market demand for passive and interconnection components (discrete, interface, electromechanical, etc...)
- This component market is made of height components type groups:
- PCBs - printed circuit boards
- Hybrid circuits / MCM
- Industrial Switches & keyboards
- Magnetic components
- Piezo, crystal, filters
- The database gives an account of the component demand drawn up in correlation with electronics production. This approach allows you to evaluate the components end-user market; the market studied by the author is the "passive and interconnection components” manufactured by the electronics industry.
- Market data is the "passive and interconnection" component consumption of the component end-users, this is the "passive and interconnection" component part in the electronics products.
- Forecasts are made at current prices and the mix-product evolutions as well as component and equipment price developments are taken into account.
- The time period is years 2008 to 2014.
- data analysis
- industry interviews
- technological forecasting model:
A complete approach
- Electronics production by products
- The first steep is an enquiry on production evolution which is detailed by products.
- A scenario is made based on: past year balance sheet, current year tendencies, and probable future evolutions.
Passive and interconnection contents of the studied products
- For each electronic products its passive and interconnection contents is detailed by component type
- By examining functions, prices, and technological trend the passive and interconnection contents possible evolution is forecasted.
- The Database is delivered on CD-ROM in Excel Spreadsheet format.
- Excel format is a useful solution: it enables you to do your own simulations, estimates or calculations and allows you to prepare your own personal graphs and charts.
- You can choose your entry point by component type to find historical data and forecasts.
All data is given in Euros.