Digiland International Limited: Company Capsule
- ID: 2357634
- November 2012
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Digiland International Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Digiland International Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Digiland International Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Digiland International Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Digiland International Limited (Digiland International) is a distributor and marketer of electronics and information technology products. The company's products include personal computers, printers, servers, storage products and supplies, among others. In addition, it provides systems integration services and value added IT services and solutions to large corporations and small-medium enterprises. It retails products of various brands such as, Acer, Asus, Viewsonic, Sony, Toshiba, APC, Transcend, InFocus, D-Link, Genius, Energizer, Sophos and Juniper, among others. Digiland International also provides IT support and services. It operates through its subsidiary, Infonet Systems and Services Pte Ltd. The company was incorporated in 1994. Digiland International is headquartered in Singapore city, Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions