QSR Brands Berhad: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2357685
- November 2012
- 31 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "QSR Brands Berhad: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "QSR Brands Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "QSR Brands Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "QSR Brands Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
QSR Brands Berhad (QSR) is a quick service restaurant operator based in Malaysia. It operates business through four divisions: restaurants, Ayamas retail, poultry integration and ancillary operations. The Restaurant division operates Pizza Hut, KFC and Rasamas brands of quick service restaurants in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, and India. The Ayamas retail division markets chicken and chicken-based products. The poultry integration division offers consistent support services through feedmill, breeder farms, hatcheries, contract broiler farms and poultry processing units. The Ancillary operations division is involved in sauce manufacturing, bakery and commissary operations. QSR operates over 640 KFC restaurants in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia and India; along with 280 Pizza Hut restaurants in Singapore and Malaysia; and Over 27 RasaMas restaurants in Brunei and Malaysia. The company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions