The Reject Shop Limited: Company Capsule
- ID: 2357849
- November 2012
- 22 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "The Reject Shop Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Reject Shop Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Reject Shop Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "The Reject Shop Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
The Reject Shop Limited (The Reject Shop) is a discount variety retail stores operator based in Australia. The company offers a broad range of general consumer products such as toiletries, cosmetics, homewares, personal care products, hardware, basic furniture, household cleaning products, kitchenware, confectionery and snack food; and lifestyle and seasonal merchandise such as seasonal gifts, cards and wrapping, toys, leisure items and home decorations. It has operations in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania. The company was incorporated in the year 1981. The Reject Shop is headquartered in Kensington, Australia. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Key Employees
4 Locations and Subsidiaries
4.1 Head Office
4.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Ratio Definitions