- Published: September 2011
Banca Fideuram SpA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: October 2013
- Region: Italy
- 15 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
Banca Fideuram SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. 'Banca Fideuram SpA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Banca Fideuram SpA' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Banca Fideuram SpA (Banca Fideuram), a subsidiary of Intesa SanPaolo banking group, is a private banking and wealth management services provider, based in Italy. The bank provides a range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence). It also offers mutual funds and managed fund services to mass market clients. Key services provided by Banca Fideuram include fiduciary services, investment services, insurance, and traditional banking services, and investment services. The minimum investment threshold for the bank's private banking clients stands at EUR500,000 or more in investable assets. Banca Fideuram had EUR35.8 billion (US$46.0 billion) in client assets under management (AuM) as on December 31, 2012. The bank had historical AuM figures of EUR33.3 billion (US$42.8 billion) as on December 31, 2011, which stood at EUR31.2 billion (US$40.1 billion) as on December 31, 2010. Banca Fideuram had 97 branches located across Italy and international locations and served 27,094 private banking clients through 5,084 personal financial advisors, as on December 31, 2012. It is headquartered in Milan, Italy. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
Banca Fideuram SpA