- Language: English
- Published: December 2011
- Region: Mexico
Citibank Korea Inc. Dec 12
- Published: December 2012
- Standard & Poors
Relatively limited exposure to risky industries Relatively good foreign-currency funding ability and liquidity compared to domestic peers Adequate capitalization Relatively weak local market position Moderate profitability Potential pressure on asset quality from high household leverage The stable outlook on the ratings on Citibank Korea Inc. (CKI) reflects Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' expectation that the bank's asset quality will not deteriorate significantly and it will be able to maintain the current level of capitalization for the coming 18 months, despite increasing pressure from credit risks due to highly leveraged households in Korea. However, the ratings could be affected by material developments at Citigroup Inc. (A-/Negative/A-2), CKI, or both. Thus, the ratings on CKI could come under downward pressure if the...
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research Type: Full Analysis SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Citibank Korea Inc.
- Citibank N.A.
- Citibank (South Dakota) N.A. Sioux Falls
- Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
- Citigroup Inc.
- Citi Swapco Inc.
- Citibank International PLC
- Banco Nacional de Mexico S.A.
- Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc.
- Citigroup Pty Ltd.
- Banco Citibank S.A.
- Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (Unsolicited Ratings)
- Sucursal Citibank N.A. establecida en la Republica Argentina (Citibank Argentina)
- Citigroup Capital VII
- Citigroup Capital VIII
- Citigroup Capital IX
- Citigroup Capital X
- Citigroup Capital XII
- Citigroup Capital XIII
- Citigroup Global Markets Japan Inc.
- Citibank N.A. (Canadian Branch)
- Citibank N.A. (Uruguay Branch)
- Citigroup Global Markets Ltd.
- Citibank Securities (Taiwan) Ltd.
- Citigroup Funding Inc.
- Citigroup Capital XVII
- Citigroup Capital XVIII
- Citibank Japan Ltd.
- Citigroup Capital XX
- Citigroup Global Markets Taiwan Securities
- Citigroup Japan Holdings Corp.
- Citibank Europe PLC