• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Chocolate Market in China to 2016
Canadean Ltd, December 2012, Pages: 54
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Chocolate category in China, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector, latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions in the sector.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns - how consumers' changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
Canadean's "Chocolate Market in China to 2016" provides detailed data on market dynamics in the Chinese Chocolate category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Chocolate sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"Chocolate Market in China to 2016" provides you with the following:
- Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
- Historic and forecast segmentation by value and volume.
- Distribution channel data by value.
- Profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector.
- Latest news covering the Confectionery sector in China.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions activity in the Confectionery sector in China.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Chocolate category in China.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in China Confectionery sector.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers and acquisitions activity in the sector.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category Definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Exchange Rates
1.2.5 Methodology Summary
2 China Chocolate Category Value
2.1 Chocolate Category Value 2007-11
2.2 Chocolate Category Value Forecast, 2012-16
3 China Chocolate Category Volume
3.1 Chocolate Category Volume 2007-11
3.2 Chocolate Category Volume Forecast, 2012-16
4 China Chocolate Segmentation by Value
4.1 Chocolate Segmentation by Value, 2007-11
4.2 Chocolate Segmentation Forecast by Value, 2012-16
5 China Chocolate Segmentation by Volume
5.1 Chocolate Segmentation by Volume, 2007-11
5.2 Chocolate Segmentation Forecast by Volume, 2012-16
6 China Chocolate Distribution Channel Data
6.1 Chocolate Distribution Channel Data by Value, 2008-11
7 Profiles of Companies Active in China Sector
7.1 Want Want China Holdings Limited
7.1.1 Want Want China Holdings Limited Business Analysis
7.1.2 Want Want China Holdings Limited Major Products and Services
7.1.3 Want Want China Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
7.1.4 Want Want China Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.1.5 Want Want China Holdings Limited Strengths
7.1.6 Want Want China Holdings Limited Weaknesses
7.1.7 Want Want China Holdings Limited Opportunities
7.1.8 Want Want China Holdings Limited Threats
7.1.9 Want Want China Holdings Limited History
7.1.10 Want Want China Holdings Limited Key Employees
7.1.11 Want Want China Holdings Limited Key Employee Biographies
7.1.12 Want Want China Holdings Limited Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 China Angel Food Limited
7.2.1 China Angel Food Limited Business Analysis
7.2.2 China Angel Food Limited Major Products and Services
7.2.3 China Angel Food Limited Key Competitors
7.2.4 China Angel Food Limited Key Employees
7.2.5 China Angel Food Limited Locations and Subsidiaries
8 Latest Sector News and Events
8.1 Sector News
8.1.1 Nestlé forecasts 20% sales growth in China
8.1.2 Chocolate maker Natra eyes growth in China with supply contract
8.1.3 Chocolate maker Godiva to double outlets in China
8.1.4 Bright Food to raise $156m through bond issue
8.1.5 Nestle's bid for Chinese snacks maker under review
8.2 Sector Deals
8.2.1 Cofco eyes for overseas acquisitions
8.2.2 Bright Food acquires 0.74% stake in Shanghai Maling Aquarius
8.2.3 Bright Food acquires Manassen Foods from CHAMP
8.2.4 Nestle acquires 60% stake in Hsu Fu Chi
8.2.5 Golden Dragon Holdings partners with Vosges
9.1 About Canadean