• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Sugar Confectionery Market in Brazil to 2016
Canadean Ltd, December 2012, Pages: 38
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Sugar Confectionery category in Brazil, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector, latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions in the sector.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns - how consumers' changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
Canadean's "Sugar Confectionery Market in Brazil to 2016" provides detailed data on market dynamics in the Brazilian Sugar Confectionery category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Sugar Confectionery sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"Sugar Confectionery Market in Brazil to 2016" provides you with the following:
- Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
- Historic and forecast segmentation by value and volume.
- Distribution channel data by value.
- Profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector.
- Latest news covering the Confectionery sector in Brazil.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions activity in the Confectionery sector in Brazil.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Sugar Confectionery category in Brazil.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in Brazil Confectionery sector.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers and acquisitions activity in the sector.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category Definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Exchange Rates
1.2.5 Methodology Summary
2 Brazil Sugar Confectionery Category Value
2.1 Sugar Confectionery Category Value 2007-11
2.2 Sugar Confectionery Category Value Forecast, 2012-16
3 Brazil Sugar Confectionery Category Volume
3.1 Sugar Confectionery Category Volume 2007-11
3.2 Sugar Confectionery Category Volume Forecast, 2012-16
4 Brazil Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Value
4.1 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Value, 2007-11
4.2 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation Forecast by Value, 2012-16
5 Brazil Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Volume
5.1 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Volume, 2007-11
5.2 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation Forecast by Volume, 2012-16
6 Brazil Sugar Confectionery Distribution Channel Data
6.1 Sugar Confectionery Distribution Channel Data by Value, 2008-11
7 Profiles of Companies Active in Brazil Confectionery Sector
7.1 Yoki Alimentos S/A
7.1.1 Yoki Alimentos S/A Business Analysis
7.1.2 Yoki Alimentos S/A Major Products and Services
7.1.3 Yoki Alimentos S/A Key Employees
7.2 Kraft Foods Brasil S.A.
7.2.1 Kraft Foods Brasil S.A.Business Analysis
7.2.2 Kraft Foods Brasil S.A.Major Products and Services
7.2.3 Kraft Foods Brasil S.A.Key Employees
7.3 Nestlé Brasil Ltda.
7.3.1 Nestlé Brasil Ltda.Business Analysis
7.3.2 Nestlé Brasil Ltda.Major Products and Services
7.3.3 Nestlé Brasil Ltda.Key Employees
8 Latest Sector News and Events
8.1 Sector News
8.1.1 Brazil may review Nestle's bid for Garoto: Report
8.1.2 Kit Kit to be launched in Brazil
8.1.3 Enzymatic treatment method to increase chocolate flavor
8.1.4 Cargill partners with sugar producer USJ Group
8.1.5 Kraft Foods invests in Brazilian chocolate facility
8.2 Sector Deals
8.2.1 Tereos Internacional raises US$180 million in secondary offering
8.2.2 PepsiCo acquires Grupo Mabel
9.1 About Canadean