- Language: English
- Published: January 2014
- Region: Latin America
American Directory of Women's Organizations 2014
- ID: 2363925
- January 2014
- Region: Latin America, North America, United States
- Asia Pacific Infoserv
This comprehensive new directory lists every major national and international women's organization throughout North, Central and South America.
All of the major established women's organizations are included, as well as the less well-known organizations. Presenting profile details for hundreds of organizations, this first edition is the most comprehensive and up to date directory of women's organizations throughout the Americas.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically by country.
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers, details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity, and key executives where available.
- A wide range of activity are covered from art to culture; business to education; gender equality to human rights; health to reproduction; families to development; politics toglobal leadership; women's empowerment; civil society promotion; and much much more.
- The Directory includes information on all of the women's foundations.
Regions covered include: North, Central and South America.
Data for this reference work was compiled from details submitted by national and international women's organizations, information gathered from the internet, and directly from individuals holding key positions in major women's organizations.
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, and all agencies and institutions concerned with women's issues.