- Language: English
- 446 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
Television in the United States
- ID: 2363932
- November 2014
- Region: United States
- 43 pages
- Heernet Ventures Limited
This 43 page industry report profiles the television industry in the United States. It covers key areas such as industry size and structure, audience share, pay TV analysis, programming content analysis, recent developments, mergers and acquisitions and competitive environment. The report contains 29 tables and charts of key industry data.
These industry profiles provide an in depth and comprehensive analysis of a particular segment of the media and telecoms industry in a particular country. The profile covers industry size, structure, recent developments, competitive environment, major players and regulatory environment.
The data is collated from authoritative sources and analysed by an in house team of analysts who are solely focused on researching the media, telecoms and technology industries.
With a dedicated focus on the media, telecoms and technology industries, the author publishes research that is relevant, rigorous and comprehensive.
The reports are relevant for professionals in the following areas:
- Industry professionals involved in areas such as strategy and business development;
- Market research and advertising executives;
- Advisors, consultants and investment bankers;
- Private equity/venture capital investors;
- Fund managers.
Direct to Home (DTH)
Over-the-Air Television (OTA)
Television Programme Analysis
- Time Warner
- Comcast Corporation
- Charter Communications
- Dish Network
- Consolidated Communications
- CBS Corporation
- American Broadcasting Company
- Fox Broadcasting Company
- Public broadcasting service
- Discovery Communications
- Scripps Networks Interactive
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc
- Entravision Communications Corporation
- Univision Communications
- Nextstar Broadcasting Group ESPN Inc and Hulu