- Language: English
- 854 Pages
- Published: May 2013
European Pharmaceutical Directory 2014
- ID: 2365669
- January 2014
- Region: Europe
- Asia Pacific Infoserv
The market potential of the European biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector is enormous and business opportunities abound. However, unraveling the maze of who's who, and who does what is a daunting task. Here's the solution you've been looking for . . .
The new edition of The European Pharmaceutical Directory has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to Europe's ever-changing pharmaceutical industry.
If you need to source from, or sell to Europe's Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology products, Biopharmaceuticals, Bulk Pharmaceuticals, OTC/Healthcare products, Research & Development, Fine Chemicals, Generics, Genomics, or Diagnostics/Reagents; or, if you're looking to break into this appealing market, the new European Pharmaceutical Directory will provide you with thousands of fresh business contacts - and help you keep track of old ones – quickly and easily.
This one directory covers the entire European pharmaceutical & biotechnology industry sector.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Pinpoint key executives
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on healthcare companies.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the European pharmaceutical industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date information you need.
The European Pharmaceutical Directory gives you instant access to a wealth of accurate contact information on over 5000 companies in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Look at the depth of information you'll get in the European Pharmaceutical Directory:
- Full company contact details.
- Web and Email addresses.
- Names of key management and trading personnel.
- Locations of offices, sales offices and overseas sales agencies.
- Company activities.
6 Great Reasons to order your copy of The European Pharmaceutical Directory:
- Save time: no need to search the internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
- Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
- Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily
- Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
- Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
- Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
Why wait? If you're are buying or selling pharmaceuticals into the European market, or wishing to do so, this directory is essential for you. Where else will you find such a broad depth of both key contact and production information for the European pharmaceutical industry in one handy reference source?
Improve your business prospects and invest in a copy TODAY! SHOW LESS READ MORE >
|Question||How many suppliers are profiled in this report and how are they profiled?|
|Answer||There are 360 API manufacturers and 386 formulations manufacturers profiled.|