- Language: English
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Asia
Indian Chemical Directory 2013
- Published: January 2013
- Region: India
- Asia Pacific Infoserv
The market potential of the Indian chemical sector is enormous and business opportunities abound. However, unraveling the maze of who's who, and who does what is a daunting task. Here's the solution you've been looking for.
The Indian Chemical Directory has been thoroughly re-researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to India's ever-changing chemical industry.
This Directory has been completely revised and updated from the previous edition. All previous details have been checked and updated and new information added to all sections.
This Directory will give you an all round view of India's chemical and associated industries. It will be of benefit for all people looking for details regarding the total Chemical industry in India, and will be a valuable reference for those in the fields of market consultation, product development, chemical production and import and export of chemicals and products from India.
If you need to source from, or sell to India, Chemicals, plastics, coatings, specialty chemicals, petrochemicals, polymers, solvents, intermediates, or organics; or if you're looking to break into this appealing market, the new Indian Chemical Directory will provide you with thousands of fresh business contacts - and help you keep track of old ones – quickly and easily.
This one directory covers the entire Indian chemical industries sector.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Pinpoint key executives
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on companies and key personnel.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the Indian chemical industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date information you need.
Look at the depth of information you'll get in The Indian Chemical Directory:
- Full company address, telephone and fax contact details.
- Web and email addresses.
- Names of key management and trading personnel.
- Product produced or sold.
6 Great Reasons to order your copy of The Indian Chemical Directory:
- Save time: no need to search the internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
- Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
- Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily
- Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
- Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
- Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
Why wait? If you're are buying or selling chemicals in India, or wishing to do so, this directory is essential for you. Where else will you find such a broad depth of both key contact and production information for the Indian chemical industry in one handy reference source?
This carefully-researched directory is a complete chemical market research and business intelligence tool - everything you need to know about the business of chemicals in India. The Indian Chemical Directory is therefore an indispensable guide to all of the Indian chemical companies and key corporate decision makers!
Order the latest up-to-date edition today! SHOW LESS READ MORE >