- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Switzerland
Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking (LUKN): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2013
- Region: Global, Switzerland
- 15 Pages
- WealthInsight Ltd
'Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking (LUKN): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business. 'Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking (LUKN): Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. It strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking (LKPB) is the private banking and wealth management arm of Switzerland-based Luzerner Kantonalbank. The company provides a range of private banking and wealth management services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and institutional clients. Major services offered by the company include financial planning, portfolio management, inheritance advice, tax planning, investment advisory, and trading services on precious metals and derivatives.
- As on June 30, 2012, total client assets of the company, which included private banking and institutional clients, stood at CHF15.9 billion. The company had historical client assets of CHF15.3 billion as on December 31, 2011, which stood at CHF17.2 billion as on December 31, 2010 and CHF18.6 billion as on December 31, 2009. The company has a presence in Zurich, Lucerne, Sursee and Hochdorf. It is headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
- Luzerner Kantonalbank Private Banking