2013 Worldwide Frozen Food Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report
- ID: 2368264
- December 2012
- Region: Global
- 104 Pages
- Barnes Reports
The 2013 Worldwide Frozen Food Manufacturing Industry-Industry & Market Report, published annually , contains timely and accurate industry statistics, forecasts and demographics.
The report features 2013 current and 2014 forecast estimates on the size of the industry (sales, establishments, employment) for the 47 largest world countries, such as Japan, China, India, Russia, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Italy and U.S.. The report also includes industry definition, 5-year historical trends on industry sales, establishments and employment and estimates on up to 10 sub-industries, including frozen bread and desserts.
Barnes Reports' Industry & Market reports are an essential part of any GAP analysis, benchmarking project, SWOT analysis, business plan, risk analysis, or growth-share matrix.
NAICS 31141: Frozen Food Manufacturing. This industry comprises establishments primarily manufacturing frozen bakery products, except bread and bread-type rolls. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing frozen bread and bread-type rolls are classified in 2051.
- Breakfast Cereal Manufacturing
- Packaged Food Manufacturing
- Cookies Crackers and Pasta Manufacturing
- Snack Food Manufacturing
U.S. Census Categories
NAICS 31141 – Frozen Food Manufacturing is almost comparable to:
100% of SIC 2037 – Frozen Fruits and Vegetables and
100% of SIC 2038 - Frozen Specialty Foods
- Frozen fruits and vegetables Frozen specialties, nec
- Frozen fruits and vegetables Breakfasts, frozen and packaged
- Citrus pulp, dried Dinners, frozen and packaged
- Fruits, quick frozen and cold pack (frozen) Ethnic foods, nec, frozen
- Potato products, quick frozen and cold pack Lunches, frozen and packaged
- Vegetables, quick frozen & cold pack Pizza, frozen
- Fruit juices Snacks, incl. onion rings, cheese sticks, etc.
- Fruit juices, frozen Spaghetti and meatballs, frozen
- Waffles, frozen
- Whipped topping, frozen SHOW LESS READ MORE >
48-Appendix: Definitions & Terms