- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
This product is currently not available for purchase.
PVH Corp,(PVH) Profile and Financials, plus Retail Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratio and Financial Averages
- ID: 2374600
- February 2014
- 42 pages
- Plunkett Research Ltd
Why You Should Buy This Report:
A value-packed package of corporate financial analysis, for PVH Corp (PVH), plus vital industry benchmarks and extensive operating ratios, along with an analysis of key industry trends. This is an extraordinarily useful and comprehensive package at a terrific price.
- Corporate financial analysis
- Complete set of important operating ratios, including EBITDA and Sales Per Employee as well as ROI, ROA, etc.
- Includes financials and ratios for this company and a vital set of comparisons to averages for all firms in its industry NAIC code
- In-depth analysis of this industry's key trends
- Competitive intelligence
- Market forecasts and industry statistics
- Link to our 5-minute video overview of this industry
By Reading This Report, You Will:
Gain significant insights that can help you shape your own strategy for business development, product development and investments. You will have the answer to these important industry questions:
- What is this firm's multi-year financial performance?
- How do its performance, balance sheet, cash flow and operating metrics compare to the averages for its industry?
- How is the industry evolving?
- How is the industry being shaped by new technologies?
- How is demand growing in emerging markets and mature economies?
- What is the size of the market now and in the future?
About Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Plunkett Research is a leading provider of industry trends analysis and market research. Plunkett's products save time and effort when you need competitive intelligence, market research or marketing data.
Introduction to the Retail Industry
Wal-Mart Dominates U.S. Retailing but Looks Overseas for Growth
Department Stores Streamline While Outlet Stores Proliferate
Discount Stores Report Continued Growth
Private Label Brands Grow in Share of Total Store Sales
Sophistication and Success for Direct Marketers and Non-Store Sales
Apple Sets the Bar for Showcase Stores and Super-Merchandisers
For the Long Term in the U.S, Customers Increase Savings/Less Inclined to Use Debt
Bricks, Clicks and Catalogs Create Synergies While Online Sales Growth Surges
GPS and Location Based Services (LBS) Enhance Cellphone Subscriptions
Location-Based Advertising Grows/ Mobile Advertising to Account for 26.4% of all U.S. Ads by
Groupon and Other Coupon Firms Compete Aggressively for Consumers’ Attention
Retail Technologies Leap Ahead
RFID and NFC (Near Field Communication) Sensors Drive Inventory Management Evolution
Self Service Retail Technologies Take Off
Self Service Apparel Fitting Technologies Grow in Stores and Online
Retailers Eye Expanding Middle Class, Move Into Emerging Markets, Including China, India and Brazil
Retail Center Occupancy is High, with Sales Rising in Upscale Malls/Online Sales Hurt Stores
Entertainment-Based Retailing, including Power Towns
Malls Remodel to Boost Sales and Attract Shoppers
Fast Fashion: Designers and Retailers Speed Up
Luxury Item Sales Rebound
LOHAS-Socially Conscious Consumers Create Challenges and Opportunities for Advertisers and Marketers
How to Interpret Reports of Retail Sales