- Language: English
- 380 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: World
How can mobile brands involve youth in their marketing and product development?
- Published: January 2013
- Region: World
- 29 Pages
In an age where young consumers have the power to create apps and viral marketing, mobile brands need to treat youth as partners in the process instead of destinations. Mobile brands need engage youth not through ad campaigns target at them but using collaborative tools where they help young people tell their story instead of the brand story.
This briefing answers the following questions relevant to working with youth:
1. Why should brands involve youth in their marketing & product development?
2. How can brands involve youth in their marketing & product development?
3. How can mobile brands leverage campaigns & contests to engage youth?
4. How can mobile brands turn youth passion projects into reality?
5. What are the benefits of hosting hackathons for young developers?
6. How can mobile brands benefit from new products innovated by start-ups?
2. Licensing and Copyrights
3. In this briefing
4. Executive Summary
5. Executive Summary (Contd.)
6. Executive Summary (Contd.)
7. Section 1. Why should brands involve youth in their marketing & product development?
8. Youth create solutions to real life issues
9. Youth solutions are relevant to market need gaps
10. Youth need a platform to collaborate and create solutions that address relevant issues
11. Section 2. How can brands involve youth in their marketing & product development?
12. 4 options: Campaigns & contests, Support passion projects, Hackathons, and Start-up Incubators
13. Section 3. How can mobile brands leverage campaigns & contests to engage youth?
14. Nokia Life+ for Business Women Case Study: Mobile solutions to empower women in emerging markets
15. Nokia Tune Remake Case Study: Involve Fans in your product development, not customers
16. Chevy Apprentice Case Study: Involve Fans in your marketing, not customers
17. Section 4. How can mobile brands turn youth passion projects into reality?
18. O2 Think Big Case Study: Helping entrepreneurs turn passion projects into sustainable businesses
19. O2 Think Big Success Story: 24 year old local builds sustainable community garden to promote local food
20. Scion Motivate Case Study: Helping young artists and creative professionals to set up their own business
21. Section 5. What are the benefits of hosting hackathons for young developers?
22. AT&T Mobile App Hackathons Case Study: Use the power of crowds to solve existing market issues
23. Facebook Camp Hackathon Case Study: Getting employees across departments to connect & innovate
24. Ford College Course Case Study: Getting students to ideate and develop prototype apps for the vehicle
25. Section 6. How can mobile brands benefit from new products innovated by start-ups?
26. Telefonica Wayra Case Study: Providing startups with resources for a share of future profits
27. Vodafone Xone Case Study: Providing startups with market access and a fast track to product launch
28. Vodafone Xone Case Study: Maintain a long-term global approach to partnering with start-ups
29. Need more insights and data?
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|