- Language: English
- 201 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
Glass in Interior Construction in France
- Published: February 2013
- Region: France
- 70 Pages
- InterConnection Consulting Group
The report IC Market Tracking Glass in Interior Construction by the company Interconnection Consulting analyzes the market of glass in interior construction . You get an overview of the development of the total market and the individual segments for example different applications such as Partition walls, furnitures, floors, and many more and glass types such as float glass, laminated glass or thougened glass. The report presents market forecasts for all product segments and regions for the upcoming three years, based on our econometric models. The Competition Analysis compares Market shares of the TOP manufacturers by different categories such as for product groups in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares. You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market. Interconnection Consulting focuses on complex industry oriented market research. Market studies on about 100 different industries and countries are being published, including competition and distribution analyses. Additionally, market forecasts on demand for the areas of brand value, pricing decision, product tests,
customer satisfaction as well as market and distribution analyses are provided.
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups, distribution channels and further segments
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analysis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next three years.
4) Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares.
5) Methodology and Data Sources
The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers in the respective industry. All data are cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information.
The market models and forecasts are based on economic indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year.
The economic indicators and environmental data are a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1) Market Structure
1.3) Definitions & Demarcation
2) Executive Summary
2.1) Market at a Glance
2.2) Market Summary
3. Business Environment
3.1) General Economy
3.2) Construction Enviroment
4) Total Market Analysis
4.1) Market Analysis and Forecast
4.2) Competiton Analysis