- Language: English
- 105 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Global
Glass in Interior Construction in Italy
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Italy
- 70 Pages
- InterConnection Consulting Group
The report Market Tracking Glass in Interior Construction by the author analyzes the market of glass in interior construction.
You will get an overview of the development of the total market and the individual segments for example for different applications such as Partition walls, furnitures, floors, and many more and glass types such as float glass, laminated glass or toughened glass.
The report presents market forecasts for all product segments and regions for the upcoming three years, based on the econometric models. The Competition Analysis compares Market shares of the TOP manufacturers by different categories such as for product groups in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares. You will also receive information about the most important factors of influence concerning this market.
Forecasts are from:
1.1) Market Structure
1.3) Definitions and Demarcation
2) Executive Summary
2.1) Market at a Glance
2.2) Market Summary
3. Business Environment
3.1) General Economy
3.2) Construction Environment
4) Total Market Analysis
4.1) Market Analysis and Forecast
4.2) Competition Analysis
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups, different applications and further segments.
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analysis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years
4) Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares.
5) Methodology and Data Sources: The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers in the respective industry. All the data is cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information.
The market models and forecasts are based on the economic indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year.
The economic indicators and environmental data is a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses.