Pleasure Boats in Italy
- ID: 2375665
- December 2015
- Region: Italy
- 100 pages
- InterConnection Consulting Group
The report Market Tracking Pleasure Boats analyzes the market of Pleasure Boats and the manufacturers.
You get an overview of the development of the total market and the different segments, for example boat types like Sailboats or Motorboats, different sizes and build types concerning these boat types. We different between build types such as Cruiser, Performance Cruiser and others within the sailboats and Fly Bridge, Open, Sport Fishing, Hard Top and others within the motorboats. The report presents market forecasts for all product segments and regions for the upcoming three years, based on econometric models. The Competition Analysis shows Market shares of the TOP manufacturers for the total market and for different segments in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares.
You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market.
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of segments.
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analysis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next three years
4) Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares. (Total market and segments)
5) Methodology and Data Sources: The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers in the respective industry. All data is cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information.
The market models and forecasts are based on economic indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year.
The economic indicators and environmental data are a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1) Market Structure
1.3) DefinitAions and Demarcation
2) Executive Summary
2.1) Market at a Glance
2.2) Market Summary
2.3) Porters Five Forces
3. Economic Environment
3.1) General Economy
3.2) Employment and Income
3.3) Luxury Segment
4) Total Market Analysis
4.1) Market Analysis and Forecast
4.2) Competiton Analysis