• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Sugar Confectionery Market in Spain to 2016
Canadean Ltd, January 2013, Pages: 43
The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Sugar Confectionery category in Spain, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector, latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions in the sector.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns - how consumers' changes in behavior have affected total volumes, values and type of products chosen.
Canadean's "Sugar Confectionery Market in Spain to 2016" provides detailed data on market dynamics in the Spanish Sugar Confectionery category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Sugar Confectionery sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"Sugar Confectionery Market in Spain to 2016" provides you with the following:
- Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
- Historic and forecast segmentation by value and volume.
- Distribution channel data by value.
- Profiles of companies active in the Confectionery sector.
- Latest news covering the Confectionery sector in Spain.
- Latest mergers and acquisitions activity in the Confectionery sector in Spain.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Sugar Confectionery category in Spain.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the competition with uniquely detailed profiles of companies active in Spain Confectionery sector.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest news and mergers and acquisitions activity in the sector.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.2.1 Category Definitions
1.2.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
1.2.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
1.2.4 Exchange Rates
1.2.5 Methodology Summary
2 Spain Sugar Confectionery Category Value
2.1 Sugar Confectionery Category Value 2007-11
2.2 Sugar Confectionery Category Value Forecast, 2012-16
3 Spain Sugar Confectionery Category Volume
3.1 Sugar Confectionery Category Volume 2007-11
3.2 Sugar Confectionery Category Volume Forecast, 2012-16
4 Spain Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Value
4.1 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Value, 2007-11
4.2 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation Forecast by Value, 2012-16
5 Spain Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Volume
5.1 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation by Volume, 2007-11
5.2 Sugar Confectionery Segmentation Forecast by Volume, 2012-16
6 Spain Sugar Confectionery Distribution Channel Data
6.1 Sugar Confectionery Distribution Channel Data by Value, 2008-11
7 Profiles of Companies Active in Spain Confectionery Sector
7.1 Nueva Comercial Azucarera S.A.
7.1.1 Nueva Comercial Azucarera S.A. Business Analysis
7.1.2 Nueva Comercial Azucarera S.A. Major Products and Services
7.1.3 Nueva Comercial Azucarera S.A. Key Competitors
7.1.4 Nueva Comercial Azucarera S.A. Key Employees
7.2 NESTLE ESPANA SA
7.2.1 NESTLE ESPANA SA Business Analysis
7.2.2 NESTLE ESPANA SA Major Products and Services
7.2.3 NESTLE ESPANA SA Key Employees
8 Latest Sector News and Events
8.1 Sector News
8.1.1 Nestlé introduces e-commerce platform in Spain
8.1.2 Natra plans for expansion in Europe
8.1.3 Nestlé invests $13.7m in Spain
8.2 Sector Deals
8.2.1 Oaktree acquires Groupo Panrico
8.2.2 Sociedad Anonima Damm, Cobega and Victory Turnaround acquire milkshakes production division of Cacaolat
8.2.3 Grupo Bimbo acquires Sara Lee's fresh bakery business in Spain and Portugal
8.2.4 Corporacion Alimentaria Penasanta not to acquire Cacaolat
8.2.5 Nutrexpa not to acquire Cacaolat
9.1 About Canadean
Nueva Comercial Azucarera S.A.,NESTLE ESPANA SA