ICD Research's "Asahi Kasei Corporation : Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Asahi Kasei Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Asahi Kasei Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Asahi Kasei Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Asahi Kasei Corporation (Asahi Kasei) is a holding company based in Japan. The company is involved in chemicals, fibers, homes, construction materials, electronics, and healthcare businesses. Product portfolio of the company include chemicals, derivatives, polymers, nonwovens, autoclaved aerated concrete, foundation systems, thermal insulation, semiconductors, clean energy materials, optical and printing materials, prescription drugs, nutritional products, therapeutic apheresis and speech recognition technology. Asahi Kasei carries out its operations through various subsidiaries including Asahi Kasei Chemicals, Asahi Kasei Fibers, Asahi Kasei Life and Living, Asahi Kasei Construction Materials, Asahi Kasei Pharma, Asahi Kasei Homes, Asahi Kasei E-materials, ZOLL Medical and Asahi Kasei Microdevices. It is present in 16 countries across Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania, including Japan. The company is headquartered in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Market Capitalization
Figure 8: Efficiency
Figure 9: Turnover - Inventory and Asset
Figure 10: Liquidity