Broadcom Corporation : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- ID: 2393797
- June 2013
- 38 pages
- iCD Research
"Broadcom Corporation : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Broadcom Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Broadcom Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Broadcom Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Broadcom Corporation (Broadcom) is a leading provider of semiconductor products for wired and wireless communications. The company provides system-on-a-chip (SoC) and software solutions to manufacturers of computing and networking equipment, digital entertainment, broadband access products and mobile devices. Its product portfolio includes broadband communication products, mobile and wireless networking products, and silicon and software solutions. The company serves industry leading wired and wireless communications manufacturers such as Apple, Alcatel, Dell, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, EchoStar, LG, Pace, ZTE and Technicolor. It markets and sells its products internationally through regional offices in Europe, Asia and North America, and also through a network of fulfillment and independent distributors and representatives in Australia, Asia, North America and Europe. Broadcom is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
Table 9: Locations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Revenue and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Financial Position
Figure 3: Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
Figure 4: Operational Efficiency
Figure 5: Solvency
Figure 6: Valuation
Figure 7: Market Capitalization
Figure 8: Efficiency
Figure 9: Valuation
Figure 10: Turnover – Inventory and Asset