- Language: English
- Published: November 2014
- Region: China
Pharmaceutical Manufacturers (Chinese)
- ID: 2395979
- November 2014
- Region: China
- 253 pages
- Plimsoll Publishing Ltd
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Chinese Pharmaceutical Manufacturers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the largest 148 companies is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages.Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation. The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 21 of the 148 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 3 companies are ripe for takeover
- 50 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 6 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 18 companies saw sales fall last year.
Updated monthly, Plimsoll’s results are shown in graphical, numeric and narrative forms, and all individual analysis are measured in both the company’s own currency, and USD ($) for ease of use. These distinct analyses highlight an organisation’s success just as easily as it can emphasise its vulnerability.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains an assessment of the market, based on the businesses analysed. This key information identifies:
- Best trading partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
- Sales growth (highest sales, growth rate, size of market based on the companies analysed, average growth)
- Profitability (Profit return on assets, pre-tax profit margins, industry average)
- Fastest growing companies (performance matrix)
Companies can change at an alarming rate in a very short space of time. Therefore, it is vital that you keep up-to-date with any changes to your market, and how those changes can affect you. This report can provide you with an in-depth look at your industry, highlight new market opportunities and provide important information to help develop accurate strategic business plans. Whether you wish to benchmark your own company’s results, study the industry in more depth or have a vast array of industry intelligence at your disposal, this report is the ideal resource. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2
Pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
1.1a – Best Trading Partners definition and industry top 5 list
1.1b – Performance matrix (Financial Strength Vs Sales Growth)
1.1c – List of Best Trading Partners in the industry
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
2.1 – Sales Growth
2.1a – 4 year trend analysis
2.1b – Industry Average Sales Growth
2.1c – Sales Growth Ranking Table
2.1d – Top 50 Companies ranked by Market Share
2.2 – Sales Return on Assets
2.2a – 4 year trend analysis
2.2b – Sales return on total assets
2.2c – Sales return on assets ranking table
2.2d – Top 50 companies’ sales return on assets
Section 3 – Profitability
3.1 – Pre-tax profit margin
3.1a – Pre-tax profit margin 4 year trend analysis
3.1b – Industry Average pre-tax profit margin
3.1c – Pre-tax profit margin ranking table
3.1d – Top 50 companies actual pre-tax profit
3.2 - Pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.2a - Pre-tax profit return on total assets 4 year trend analysis
3.2b – Industry average pre-tax profit return on total assets
3.2c – Pre-tax profit return on total assets ranking table
3.3 - Profitability
3.3a – Profitability industry average
4. 0 – How to Use
5.0 – Individual Company Analysis
The individual company assessment gives a complete financial picture of each company listed, including a narrative summary of the analysis. One of our key indicators is the Plimsoll Chart which combines several performance figures to give an overall measurement of the financial strength of any company. The Plimsoll chart is complied through the analysis of several different areas, including;
Sales Growth, Trading Stability, Profitability, Working Capital, Gearing and Immediate Liquidity
As all measurements are standardised, in one report you can quickly compare like with like for every major company in your industry. The accounts of each company appear in its own currency and US$ to allow comparison.
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
- Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
- Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
- Company analysis written summary.
Other information in the report includes;
- Details of the Plimsoll Model
- Definition of Terms
- List of Shareholders
- Global Index by region
- Ranking Analysis by sales/profits
- Companies considered but not included
- Index of companies